NW Speech Therapy currently accepts the following insurances as an IN-NETWORK Provider:
- Regence - www.or.regence.com
- Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield - www.premera.com
- Kaiser Permanente - **Authorization required from Kaiser
- Lifewise Healthplan of Washington
We are also able to bill as an OUT-OF-NETWORK** Provider to:
- Providence Health Plan - www.providence.org
- Cigna - www.cigna.com
- Aetna - www.aetna.com
- Lifewise Healthplan of Oregon
** It is important to note that your insurance plan must include out-of-network benefits in order to receive reimbursement for services performed by out-of-network providers.
NW Speech Therapy is NOT a provider for Medicaid or any state funded insurance and therefore can not accept these types of insurance as forms of payment for services. The only exception to this are those that are through a Kaiser insurance plan and that have been ASSIGNED TO KAISER. If you are unsure if this is the case for your Medicaid plan, please call in to them and ask, otherwise, they will not cover your therapy sessions and this could result in an out of pocket expense for you.