On-Site Speech Therapy & Referrals
NW Speech Therapy Referral Form
NW Speech Therapy would like to help bridge the gap between speech pathologists and the medical professionals. We offer free inservices on various Speech/Language topics and its relationship/involvement with the medical profession. Consider NW Speech Therapy your personal liason to all your speech therapy needs.
- How to identify red flags and the need for speech therapy intervention
- Velopharyngeal port dysfunction: When does Speech therapy need to be involved
- Speech Intelligibility: what are the norms and when is it a good time to refer for speech therapy
- Differentiating speech delay vs speech disorder
- Benefits of speech/language screenings
In addition to these topics, inservices can be individualized based on your clinics needs. If there are questions/concerns that come up regularly from your clinic staff that are related to speech/language and overall therapy care, we are available to answer those as well. Give us a call at 360-747-7144 to schedule an inservice today!